Magnesium Restore supports sleep, energy, mood, muscle relaxation, and muscle restoration. View our frequently asked questions and their answers below.
1. How can Magnesium Restore support me?
Magnesium is an amazing little mineral that is used in over 300 enzymatic reactions throughout the body. It plays a role in so many processes, from nurturing your muscles and nervous system to supporting mood and sleep.
We recommend magnesium for anyone struggling with restless legs, mood swings, sleep difficulties, cramps, stress, and exercise recovery.
BEPURE MAGNESIUM RESTORE SUPPORTS;
- Energy production
- Muscle recovery
- Quality sleep and rest
- Improved muscle relaxation and reduction of muscle cramps
- Relaxation of the body and mind
- Stabilised mood
- Normal heart function and blood pressure
- Energy production
- Healthy bone formation.... and many other essential body processes.
2. How do I take Magnesium Restore?
You can take 2 x capsules daily on an empty stomach. If you're using Magnesium Restore for sleep support, it is best taken as part of your bedtime routine, but you can also take it after exercise to help with recovery or at any point during the day that is convenient to you.
3. What is in Magnesium Restore?
BePure Magnesium Restore supplement has been specially formulated by Ben Warren to contain the highest quality, most absorbable forms of chelated magnesium to effectively support the renewal of depleted magnesium stores.
Every capsule of BePure Magnesium Restore contains a powerful combination of 300mg of magnesium bis-glycinate, and L-carnitine to effectively support the renewal of depleted magnesium stores.
4. Will Magnesium Restore upset my digestive system?
Unlike other magnesium products (often using magnesium citrate), Magnesium Restore is formulated with magnesium bis-glycinate. This is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium that is readily absorbed by the body, and so won't stick around in your digestive system long enough to trigger loose bowel movements.
5. Can I take this with other products?
Yes, it is safe to take Magnesium Restore alongside all other products in our range. We recommend taking alongside DeepSleep for optimal sleep support, which you can see here in our Rest and Restore Pack.
6. Can I take Magnesium Restore with my medication?
Magnesium Restore is safe to take with most medications, including common anti-depressants, however, it is always best to check with your doctor before starting any supplement if you are on prescription medication.
7. Can children use Magnesium Restore?
Magnesium Restore is safe for children aged 4 - 13 at one capsule per day, and anyone over age 13 can have the full dose of two capsules per day.
8. Is Magnesium Restore suitable for vegans?
Yes, Magnesium Restore contains no ingredients derived from animal sources so is suitable for vegans.
9. Is Magnesium Restore allergy-friendly?
Yes, Magnesium Restore is free from gluten, dairy, soy, corn, egg, and most other common allergens.
10. Is Magnesium Restore safe to take while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Magnesium Restore is safe to take while pregnant and breastfeeding.