Adverse Reaction To BePure Two Probiotic

When starting a new nutritional support product or supplement, sometimes you may experience some initial adverse reactions or feel a little unwell. This is commonly known as a detox reaction or healing crisis.

Each and every one of us is so unique on a biological level which means that our bodies all respond differently to different things, and that includes nutritional support products or supplements. If you have just tried a new product of ours and have noticed an adverse response or feel sick, it may be that you are experiencing what is commonly known as a detox reaction or a short term 'healing crisis' while the body works to remove excess toxins from your body. This can result in symptoms such as headaches, nausea, tiredness and skin breakouts. It is fine to keep taking the supplement, but make sure you always take them with food and that you are drinking plenty of water to give your body the best chance of eliminating the toxins. We also recommend reducing your dose right down for the time being until you feel better. Any unpleasant responses should pass within one to three days, and if your symptoms persist contact us for support.


BePure Two Probiotic:

BePure Two Probiotic is also commonly associated with changes in bowel motions when first starting the product. It contains 19 different strains of beneficial bacteria with 30 billion viable bacteria per serving. These strains of bacteria aid in breaking down food, extracting nutrients and protecting us from parasitic strains. This can result in the good bacteria out-competing the bad bacteria that are present, causing them to be removed from the bowls which of course is a great result as we are repopulating the bowls with beneficial strains, but may be experienced as more loose stools. 


I think it might be more serious than a detox reaction:

It is also possible that an ingredient in one of our products may not agree with you, similar to common food allergies. A simple way to test this would be to break open a capsule and rub a small amount on the inside of your wrist to check for any instant allergic-type responses. If you do get a response by the skin patch test then please contact our Nutritional Health Support team on 0800 52 54 52 or