We are passionate about supporting your health and well-being in whatever way we can, and right now we're more dedicated to this than ever. We are doing as much as we can to offer you valuable and fun ways to nourish yourself and your family.
Connect with us online:
We love sharing tools and information to help you through this time through all of our social media platforms. This includes live videos from Ben packed full of tips and info for how best to look after yourself, nourishing recipes from our team, and other activities or tools to help brighten up your days and support your total well-being.
- Follows us on Facebook - BePure Ben Warren
- Join our Facebook BePure Community Group
- Follow us on Instagram @bepurebenwarren
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter to stay in the loop
We've also recently created a number of blog posts and other fun resources or activities that we hope will be helpful for you, check them out here:
- Nurturing Health In The Midst Of Winter Wellness
- When I Becomes We, Illness Becomes Wellness
- Maintaining Social Connection From Our Bubbles
- Live Chat With Ben Warren: Immunity, Deep Belly Breathing and Q&A
- 2-Minute Meditation With Ben To Calm Your Mind And Body
- Dreamy 30 Minute Yoga To Support Sleep
- In The Kitchen With BePure
- Cute Easter Colouring In Pages
And of course, there's plenty more on our website! Click here to be taken to the blog.
Nutritional Health Support Team
Our friendly Nutritional Health Support team is also still here to help answer any questions or queries you might have. You can email us at email@example.com, or call 0800 52 54 52 ext 2 and the team would love to help you out in any way that we can.
The BePure Clinic is still open and able to work with you one-on-one if you're looking for support with your health goals during this time - we can do all of our consults via video call. If you would like more information about this you can click here to read more about the BePure Clinic. You can also book in for a complimentary phone call with a member of the team to discuss what's going on for you and what working with us might look like as we support you with your health goals.