Recognised as a leader in his field with over 15 years of hands-on experience, Ben Warren is one of New Zealand’s most prominent nutritionists and holistic health experts. Undistracted by waves of wellness trends, Ben has made it his mission to build a new future of health by empowering and educating New Zealanders on the importance of nutrition.
His work is making people sit up and listen. Over 40,000 people have seen Ben speak at his seminars, and he recently presented at TEDx on health and longevity in the modern world.
Ben founded BePure over 10 years ago in the Hawke’s Bay, providing unique nutritional programmes and protocols which have seen some mind-blowing transformations with his clients. From reversing the parameters of type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and allergies, to helping people overcome struggles with chronic fatigue and weight gain.
Ben leads the team of Holistic Health Consultants at the BePure Clinic and when he is not travelling around the country speaking, he is in the BePure Clinic or working in the BePure Laboratory.
Training and Experience:
- Master of Science in Holistic Nutrition (MSHN), Hawthorn University USA
- BA (hons) Experimental Psychology, University of South Carolina USA
- Registered member of International Organization of Nutritional Consultants
- Level 2 Touch for Health Kinesiology (TFH)
- Level 2 Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Continued personal research into soil agronomy.
- Ben is currently completing a PhD on the relationship between nutrition, metabolomics and mental health at Canterbury University under Professor Julia Rucklidge.